How to start field dressing like a pro in no time — even if you’re a complete beginner
Hunting has always been an essential skill for our survival.
But somewhere along the way, we became less in touch with the ancient practices of our species, and this essential skill has been outsourced to only a select few.
This surely has its advantages, but it also comes with many unnecessary problems that affect you and your family.
Unfortunately, you are no longer in control of the kind of meat you eat, and you definitely can’t be sure of its quality.
And it’s for this exact reason that so many people are waking up and realizing the value of more traditional ways of sourcing their food.
If this sounds like you, and if you’re a person who loves the great outdoors and has a growing interest in hunting, then you’ve come to the right place.
With the right tools and step-by-step guidance, you can discover all there is to know about small game and uncover the right ways to field dress, skin, butcher, and preserve your hunt for safe consumption.
Besides it being an opportunity to discover the great wonders of the natural world and its fantastic wildlife, hunting is also a great way to improve a number of virtues such as patience, confidence, responsibility, and emotional control.
Most importantly, you will gain a true sense of self-respect, respect for everything around you, and for your role in nature.
In Eat My Meat, renowned hunter and Native Indian Pat Gatz takes you on an incredible journey through the hunting world, providing you with a unique training experience that will have you field dressing like a pro in no time.
Here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- Step-by-step instructions on the most efficient techniques to successfully field dress popular small game animals
- A simple but extensive guide on best practices, allowing you to minimize your chances of unintentionally ruining your game while dressing it
- The essential equipment every hunter must have to make your field dressing experience as seamless and trouble-free as possible
- Incredible field dressing tips and techniques that only the real pros know
- The secret to field dress small game birds in as little as 30 seconds
- What you should absolutely NOT do and how to avoid the most common mistakes that can potentially haunt inexperienced hunters
And much more.
There’s nothing more satisfying than the feeling you get when you finally get to eat the meat you’ve worked so hard to earn.
With this comprehensive guide, you are guaranteed to become a successful hunter — even if you have zero experience with hunting and field dressing.
It’s time to seize the moment, reconnect with nature, and fully enjoy the wealth it has to offer you.