All client information and materials are considered confidential and only for use by MMT Digital Services to provide a quote or complete a project. Client information and project materials will not be given out or shared with any third party, unless otherwise requested by the client.
AuthorsGlow's fee for design of an e-book cover includes the following:
- A lower-resolution jpeg file formatted for use as an e-book cover.
- Smaller images of the book cover suitable for promotional use.
- Purchases of stock images for use in the book cover design. (If client has specific image requests, additional charges may apply.)
- Digital delivery of the included cover files.
The book cover design service does not include original artwork or illustrations, copywriting or text editing services, or anything else not specified in the included list above.
Client is fully responsible for proofing the book cover design provided by AuthorsGlow. It is strongly suggested that client requests a proof from the printer before publishing or ordering any copies of the book. At no time will AuthorsGlow be held financially or legally responsible for any problems, costs, fees or expenses incurred by client as a result of using the book cover design.
- The client or AuthorsGlow may cancel this agreement at any time by providing written notice to the other party. If either client or AuthorsGlow cancels a project before work has started, neither the client nor AuthorsGlow is under further obligation to the other, and this contract will be considered cancelled.
- If the client should stop or cancel a book cover design or Book Review job once it has started, the client agrees to forfeit 50% of the project total sum. This is to cover resources and time taken during the project up to the point of cancellation. The client will have no rights to any mockups sent to the client and agrees to destroy them. If the client should stop or cancel an editing job once it has started, the client will pay for the work completed through the date of cancellation.
This agreement is the entire agreement of all parties. No additional promises or conditions, written or oral, apply to this agreement that are not included herein.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
Modification of any provisions of this agreement is not valid and enforceable unless confirmed in writing and signed by all parties either in hardcopy or by e‐signature.
The finding of any provision of this agreement to be invalid or unenforceable does not render the remaining provisions invalid or unenforceable.